Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
Historic Preservation Commission
Thursday, April 19, 2018
Notice is hereby given that the Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, April 19, 2018 that will convene at 1:30 in the County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, in Room 214 on the 2nd Floor. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
- Approval of the HPC meeting record of March 15, 2018.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Application for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 801 O Street, in the Haymarket Landmark District. UDR18020
- Work at 201 N. 7th Street, "Kinkaider" at the north end of Lincoln Station in the Haymarket Landmark District. UDR18022
- CLG grant, 2018-19.
- Jim Huntington sculptures at 11th & G (in ROW, UDR18023)
- Misc. & Staff Report.
HEARING AND ACTION
DISCUSS AND ADVISE