Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
Historic Preservation Commission
Thursday, June 21, 2018
Notice is hereby given that the Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, June 21, 2018 that will convene at 1:30 in the County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, in Room 214 on the 2nd Floor. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
- Approval of the HPC meeting record of May 17, 2018.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Application for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 740 S. 17th Street, the Little-Atwood House.
- Application for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 132 S. 11th Street, the Nebraska Telephone Company and Woods Bros. Companies Buildings, designated Landmarks.
- [Note: if needed] Application for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 1477 S. 24th Street in the Franklin Heights Landmark District.
- Misc. & Staff Report.
HEARING AND ACTION
DISCUSS AND ADVISE