Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
Historic Preservation Commission
Thursday, August 16, 2018
Notice is hereby given that the Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, August 16, 2018 that will convene at 1:30 in the County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, in Room 214 on the 2nd Floor. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
- Approval of the HPC meeting record of July 31, 2018.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 6101 Havelock Avenue, in the Havelock Avenue Landmark District (UDR18050).
- Certificate for appropriateness for work at 801 R Street, in the Haymarket Landmark District (UDR18051).
- Certificate for appropriateness for work at 801 O Street, in the Haymarket Landmark District (UDR18052).
- Certificate for appropriateness for work at 129 N. 10th Street, the former U.S. Post Office and Courthouse, also known as the Grand Manse, a Lincoln Landmark (UDR18049).
- Misc. & Staff Report.
HEARING AND ACTION
DISCUSS AND ADVISE