Boards & Commissions
Nebraska Capitol Environs Commission Agenda
Notice is hereby given that the Nebraska Capitol Environs Commission will hold a meeting on Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 8:00 a.m.in the County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, in Room 210 on the 2nd Floor. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
DECEMBER 1, 2016
- Approval of meeting record of November 8, 2016.
- Introduction of Chief Standing Bear sculptural project, Centennial Mall (P-Q block) - (UDR16081)
- Update on Capitol Campus Master Plan Project - (UDR16075)
- Amendments to Capitol Environs Design Standards - (TX16018)
* Memo from Ed Zimmer and Stacey Hageman
REVIEW AND ADVISE