City of Lincoln
Metropolitan Planning Organization Officials Committee Agenda
METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION OFFICIALS COMMITTEE
An Officials Committee meeting is scheduled as follows:
DATE: December 1, 2011
TIME: 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
PLACE: Mayor's Conference Room, County/City Building
- Roll Call and Acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the September 27, 2011 Officials Committee meetings.
- Review and action on the proposed the MPO Transportation Improvement Program Amendment Policy to reflect the State STIP revision criteria.
- Review and action on revisions to the FY 2012-2015 Transportation Improvement Program to adjust funding for project implementation.
- Review and action on the MPO Technical Committee recommended 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan and Technical Report, dated October 20, 2011. The Lincoln MPO Officials Committee will be taking additional public comments during this review to provide opportunities for input during the adoption process. This is final action by the MPO in Plan adoption.
- Briefing on the Nebraska Department of Roads "10-year Priority Road Project Plan" and the programming of the Lincoln West and South Beltways and the I-80, NW 56th to US-77, projects as a result of the State legislature Bill (LB84).
- Other topics for discussion.