City of Lincoln
Metropolitan Planning Organization Officials Committee Agenda
METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION OFFICIALS COMMITTEE
An Officials Committee meeting is scheduled as follows:
DATE: September 27, 2012
TIME: 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
PLACE: Room 303, County/City Building
- Roll Call and Acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the August 29, 2012 Officials Committee meetings.
- Review and action on the Project Selection Task Force recommendations on project funding and programming for the Federal Transit Administration Job Access/Reverse Commute (Section 5316) and New Freedom (Section 5317), programs. Action is to include amending to the proposed FY 2013-2016 Transportation Improvement Program to add these projects and federal funding.
- Review and action on revisions to the proposed FY 2013-2016 Transportation Improvement Program.
- Briefing on other MPO topics.
- MPO Memorandum Of Agreement
- Project Selection Process
- TIP Administrative Modification for Pioneers Park Trail Renovation
- Federal Funding Earmarks Redistributed
- National Highway Performance Program (NHPP) under MAP-21
- Transportation Demand Management Study
- Other topics for discussion.