Lincoln Metropolitan Planning Organization
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2015
County/City Building, Mayor's Conference Room
Roll call and acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the June 4, 2015 Officials Committee meeting.
- Review and action on revisions to the FY 2016-2019 Transportation Improvement Program.
- Briefing on the updating of the Lincoln MPO Transportation Model, GIS-Based Analysis Tools and the 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan.
- Briefing on the Lincoln StarTran Transit Development Plan (TDP) to improve transit service options in Lincoln.
- Briefing on the RTSD North 33rd & Cornhusker Transportation Planning and Environmental Linkages Study.
- Briefing on the status of the Lincoln South Beltway project.
- Other topics for discussion.
- a) Lincoln Bike Share Program: Add Program to the FY 2016 TIP with federal CMAQ funds and local matching funds.
- b) City of Lincoln, Streets: Add South 56th Street and Yankee Hill Road intersection safety project to the FY 2016 TIP with federal Safety funds and local matching funds.