City of Lincoln
Metropolitan Planning Organization Technical Committee Agenda
METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION TECHNICAL COMMITTEE
A Technical Committee meeting is scheduled as follows:
DATE: May 19, 2011
TIME: 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
PLACE: Conference Room 113, County/ City Building
- Roll Call and Acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the April 28, 2011 Technical Committee meetings.
- Review and action on a revision to the FY 2011-2014 Transportation Improvement Program to add the a State resurfacing project, I-80 Air Park to West Jct US-77.
- Review and action on a recommendation regarding 2011 Self-Certification review that the Transportation Planning Process for the Lincoln Metropolitan Area complies with applicable federal laws and regulations. This includes a briefing on the FHWA/FTA on the Joint Certification Review of the Lincoln MPO and the Work Plan for Addressing the Quadrennial Certification Review.
- Review and action on the draft Lincoln City / Lancaster County FY 2012-2015 Transportation Improvement Program.
- Briefing on the 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) update planning activities, planning schedule, and LPAC recommendations.
- Other topics for discussion.