- LinGro Compost Available for Sale (2/26/15)
- Tree Removal to Close Westbound Lanes of Capitol Parkway (2/24/15)
- Roper Park Stream Stability Project Starts This Week (2/24/15)
- Household Hazardous Waste Collection Set for February 27 (appointment only) (2/18/15)
- Two Lanes Closed on South Street From 27th Street to 29th Street (2/17/15)
- Pothole Surge Winds Down (2/13/15)
- Pothole Total Reaches 8,681 (2/11/15)
- Pothole Crews Fill 5,423 Potholes in Two Days (2/10/15)
- City Deploys Additional Crews for Second Pothole Repair Surge (2/9/15)
- Public Invited to Learn About Re-Use of Landfill Property (1/28/15)
- Old Cheney Open to Traffic Today (1/23/15)
- Public Asked to Help Find Stolen Truck (1/22/15)
- Portion of "N" Street to Close for Joint City-LES Project (1/9/15)
- Tree Recycling Collection Ends Sunday (1/9/15)
- Damaged Water Line Results in Brief Localized Pressure Loss (1/8/15)
- Citizens Urged to Report Potholes (12/30/14)
- Lincoln Recycles Day Raises $1,000 for LPS Recycling Program (12/23/14)
Tree Removal to Close Westbound Lanes of Capitol Parkway
Both westbound lanes of Capitol Parkway from 27th to Randolph streets will be closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday, February 25 for tree removal operations. The detour route is north on 27th Street and west on Randolph.
Roper Park Stream Stability Project
This project will stabilize portions of the eroding stream banks along Lynn Creek in Roper Park southwest of Superior Street and I-180.
56th from Old Cheney to Shadow Pines
Construction is tentatively scheduled to begin in late April, 2015 and be completed by summer 2016. The City has marked trees for removal and will work with a tree removal service to remove the trees beginning early March 2015. The roadway will be designed as a 4-lane paved section with turn lanes and a raised median.