Recycling Container Lending Program
If you'd like to recycle at your next meeting, conference, benefit, festival or other special event, the Recycling Office will provide all the containers you'll need at no cost.
The containers consist of four parts: frames, lids, stakes, and bags.
- Base your need for recycling containers on the following:
- one recycling station for every trash can,
- one recycling station for every 200-300 people,
- one recycling station located every 150 feet for an outdoor event,
- the type of event,
- the location,
- the food and drink available,
- the anticipated number of people and
- the number of people available to change bags when they are full.
For More Information
Contact the Recycling Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-441-8215.
To Get Started
All collected material is to be recycled through private recyclers before the containers are returned.
For your convenience, signs are available to print and attach to the containers.