Current Redevelopment Project Reviews
The City Council and the Planning Commission review redevelopment activities at several points in the redevelopment process. The list below only includes blight designations, redevelopment plans and amendments and redevelopment agreements. You can view the Planning Commission and City Council agendas for acompanying documentation.
For older actions, please refer to the City Clerk's Document Mangement Search.
- Lied Place Residences Redevelopment Project
- • Redevelopment Agreement between Lied Place, LLC, and the City of Lincoln
- • Located at 1133 Q Street, north of the Que Place Parking facility
- • Replacement of an existing vacant building and construction of a new 20-story with mixed uses, incluing residential condominiums, parking, and retail.
- • City Council; Ordinance - 1st Hearing & Related Resolutions, on 01-14-19